Pleated Filter Bags
For more than two decades, Donaldson has advanced the proven and proprietary Ultra-Web® technology. Made with an electrospinning process that produces a very fine, continuous fiber of 0.2-0.3 micron in diameter, Ultra-Web nanofibres form a permanent web-like net with very fine interfiber spaces that trap dust on the surface of the media. Combining superior Ultra-Web technology with a sturdy spunbond polyester substrate, the Ultra-Web SB pleated bag filters deliver longer filter life, higher efficiency, and greater cost savings for baghouse collectors. Donaldson also offers an oval configuration to the pleated filter bag program that allows Donaldson to put its nanofibre technology into all popular makes and models of baghouse collectors.
Advanced media is more efficient in capturing submicron dust particles (0.3 micron and larger)
Longer filter life and better pulse cleaning due to surface loading technology
Lower energy use with better pulse cleaning and lower operating pressure drop
Cleaner air, longer filter life, and greater cost savings
Our Advantage is your Solution
Why pleated bags? Ultra-Web SB pleated bag filters are engineered to deliver solutions for most common baghouse problems.
Pleated Filter Bag Solution
Not Enough Filter Area
Pleated bag filters can provide almost twice as much filtration area in existing equipment due to the increased media in the pleat pack design.
High Pressure Drop
Increasing filter area causes the air to media ratio to decrease when the airflow stays the same. The pressure drop also decreases.
Pleated bag filters are shorter than the fabric bags they’re replacing. This allows for a larger drop out area and less opportunity for bag abrasion.
Ultra-Web SB offers all the benefits of spunbond media, plus the superiority of nanofiber technology allowing for the capture of submicron particulate reducing stack emissions.
Pleated bag filters offer up to 2-3 times the filter life over 16 oz. polyester felt bags.
Take a Closer Look at our Pleated Bag Filters
• Patent-pending, aerodynamic designed high flow opening generates 30% more cleaning energy.
• Soft, gray EPDM ensures easy and secure fit for top load collectors. (Patent pending)
• Filter and cage together in one-piece design make changeouts easier.
• Ultra-Web® SB outperforms the standard spunbond products.
• Longer life
• Higher efficiency
• Lower pressure drop
• Tolerates chemicals & moisture.
• Temperatures up to 250°F/121°C.
• Includes hold down hardware.
Molded Urethan Top Construction
• Unique, one piece molded design for top load collectors eliminates potential leakage point at tubesheet.
• Soft Polyurethane boot installs easily on bottom load applications.
• Superior urethane attachment method.
• Pleated media increases effective area without adding more equipment.
• Consistent pleat spacing to enhance cleaning.