Whatever brand cartridge-style filter house you have, we have a filter for you. If you didn't get Donaldson filters originally, try upgrading to Donaldson Spider-Web®, our nanofibre media technology, for higher efficiency filtration.
Proven and proprietary Spider-Web® technology delivers longer filter life, cleaner air and greater cost savings than other types of filter media. Made with an electrospinning process that produces a very fine, continuous, resilient fibre 0.2-0.3 micron in diameter, Spider-Web forms a permanent nanofibre web with very fine interfibre spaces that trap dust on the surface of the media.
- Superior media, capturing submicron dust particles
- Longer filter life, better pulse cleaning, surface loading technology
- Lower pressure drop, optimal pulse cleaning, maximum turbine efficiency
- Filtration efficiencies to meet specific application needs
A filter must be rated at least a MERV 13 on the ASHRAE 20-point scale to effectively filter submicron dust particles. Donaldson® has perfected our standard MERV 13-rated Spider-Web filters, optimising filtration and turbine efficiency without sacrificing filter life or increasing pressure drop.
For applications that require even higher efficiency, there’s a Spider-Web filter to meet your needs.
GDX & GDS Filter Pairs
In the Donaldson GDX Air Inlet Self-Cleaning (pulsed) and GDS (static) Filtration Systems, one conical and one cylindrical filter are paired and mounted horizontally to provide superior turbine protection.
- Many high performance choices, including our exclusive high performance Spider-Web and Spider-WebXP nanofiber media.
- Pleats: To maintain maximum filtering surface: pleats are held in place with hot melt spiral beading inside and outside, our patented Pleatloc™ technique prevents media bunching.
- Liners & Endcaps: Galvanized metal or stainless steel
- Gasket: Seamless urethane
Cylindrical Filter Cartridges
Donaldson's Cylindrical Filter Cartridges are designed to maintain full surface availability over the life of the filter, uniform pleat spacing is maintained with Donaldson’s patented Pleatloc™ technique, and held in place with
spiral beading on the pleat tips.
- Available in wide choice of media to suit specific operating conditions
- Ruggedly constructed for long life
- Available with pre-filter wraps already installed
- Shape: cylindrical
- Pleats: To maintain maximum filtering surface: our patented Pleatloc™ technique maintains uniform spacing and pleats are held in place with hot melt spiral beading inside and outside.
- Liners: Expanded metal, either galavanized or stainless steel
- Endcaps: Galvanized metal or Stainless Steel with filter media potted in plastisol
- Gasket: Seamless urethane
D-Salt (dPFTE) Media Technology
- ePTFE membrane media
- Pulse cleanable
- E10 / MERV 16
- Superior salt, water and contaminant removal
- Water tight membrane
- Virtually eliminates fouling